Sunday, August 23, 2009

Michael and Kaitlyn's Excellent Adventure.

So, on Friday, I was looking around on Twitter for a place to visit in Vermont and came upon Rock Art Brewery. I asked my husband if he was up for a mystery tour and he said, "Where are we going?" "Ummm, it's a mystery!," I replied. Saturday morningwe got up and hoppped into my car and off to Michael and Kaitlyn excellent adventure we went. We headed toward Morrisville and Michael said, "Oh, I know where we are going, Buck's Furniture!" (That's a whole other story for another time) I said, "YES!, how did you guess?"

As we entered Morrisville, after traveling through many quaint villages, we turned right and headed down Brooklyn. I didn't see the sign I was looking for so I asked if we should eat first. As I turned the car around to head toward the local deli, Michael said, "Oh look, Rock Art Brewery." It was posted on a sign near the road. I said, "That is where we were headed."

So we ate lunch then headed to RAB. We were greeted by one of the owners. After a very pleasant beer and cheese tasting then a tour, we purchased a few bombers to take home.

I told them I had found them on Twitter and even tweeted Jessica while I was there. Great fun and wonderful hospitality. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment